Download 2022 Report (pdf – 3Mb) Download 2022 Report Supplementary Materials (pdf – 2Mb) Appendices (xlsx – 140kB) NHS Organisational Data Viewer (xlsx – 349kB) NVR Endovascular Procedures Operator Details (xlsx – 22kB)
This 2022 Annual report is the tenth since the NVR was launched in 2013. It contains comparative information on five major interventions for vascular disease:
- Repair of aortic aneurysms, including elective infra-renal, ruptured infra-renal, and more complex aneurysms
- Lower limb bypass
- Lower limb angioplasty/stenting
- Major lower limb amputation
- Carotid endarterectomy
- The report also includes the findings of an organisational survey of all vascular arterial units that was undertaken in the summer of 2022.
- A summary for anaesthetists can also be found on the VASGBI website.