NVR eNewsletter – 2016 Issue #5
- Posted on 31 May 2016
- by Sam Waton
- in News
Reminder: NVR Snapshot Audit
- The NVR Snapshot Audit will go live for procedures carried out from tomorrow (1st June 2016).
- The audit will include all elective AAA repairs, plus non-elective AAA repairs where the patient was known to the vascular services prior to admission.
- The audit will be based on the procedure date and will run from:
- 01/06/2016 – 31/08/2016 for infra-renal AAAs
- 01/06/2016 –31/05/2017 for complex (non infra-renal) AAAs.
- The snapshot audit dataset is available on the VSQIP website.
- If a patient is eligible for the audit, an additional page will be made mandatory on the NVR.
Publication of NVR data in 2016
- Reminder—final data submission deadline for elective infra-renal AAAs and carotid endarterectomies to be included in the consultant outcomes analysis is 5th June 2016.
- Reminder—please ensure that your 2015 data for complex AAA repairs, emergency AAA repairs, lower limb angioplasty, lower limb bypass and lower limb amputation are submitted to the NVR by 29th July 2016.