NVR eNewsletter – 2016 Issue #7
- Posted on 01 September 2016
- by Sam Waton
Publication of consultant level results
- The results for elective infra-renal AAA repairs and carotid endarterectomies will be refreshed on the VSQIP website by 12 noon on Monday 5th September.
- This is due to a delay in receiving the routine data from the 4 national bodies that we use to work out case ascertainment rates for each NHS trust/healthboard.
- This is also the last chance for any consultant surgeons working in Northern Ireland, Scotland or Wales to provide consent to have their results published, if they have not done so already.
- The results for NHS trusts and consultants in England will also be refreshed on the NHS Choices website on Tuesday 6th September.