NVR eNewsletter – 2016 Issue #8
- Posted on 15 December 2016
- by Sam Waton
- in News
Changes/updates to NVR IT system
- A few changes have been made to the NVR IT system this week.
- Each user on the NVR now has the ability to state whether they are a consultant or not, within their user profile.
- If we knew the date you were appointed as a consultant, we have pre-populated this field with that date. If we didn’t know, we have populated the field with your earliest recorded procedure date on the NVR.
- Please check this date and update it if required, via the ‘Edit Profile’ button in the top right hand corner of the NVR, once logged in.
- A summary of the changes made to the NVR IT system in December 2016 is available on our website.
2016 NVR Annual Report
- The 2016 NVR Annual Report was released at the end of November. It can be accessed from the VSQIP website here