NVR eNewsletter – 2018 Issue #3
- Posted on 22 May 2018
- by Sam Waton
- in News
Publication of NVR data in 2018
- We are currently analysing the elective infra-renal AAA repair and carotid endarterectomy data that will be published at NHS trust and individual consultant level. This should be published at the end of June/start of July.
- We are also planning our 2018 Annual Report, which will be published in November 2018. We are looking to expand on the results produced as part of the Consultant Outcomes Programme, and also present results on the other procedures from the NVR.
- Therefore, please can you ensure that your 2017 data for complex AAA repairs, emergency AAA repairs, lower limb angioplasty, lower limb bypass and lower limb amputation are submitted to the NVR by 30th June 2018.
2017 Annual Report Error and Refresh
- We recently found an error with the 2017 Annual Report. The error was to do with the way that amputations were categorised into above and below the knee.
- We have therefore re-published the annual report document, infographics and appendices. Please use these newer versions from now on.
- We apologise for any inconvenience for this error and change.