NVR Annual Report – out today
- The 2021 NVR Annual Report has been published today on our website. This report focuses on all NVR procedures that were carried out between 2018 and 2020.
- The report mainly focuses on the differences in 2020 compared to 2019 so that it is possible to see the impact that the COVID-19 pandemic had on the delivery of NHS vascular services. We have also provided some preliminary results for the period between 1 January 2021 and 1 May 2021, to show the impact on activity during the second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The webpage includes:
- The report itself
- A spreadsheet containing trust level appendices for each procedure
- A more interactive spreadsheet entitled ‘NHS Organisational Data Viewer’ that allows you to select your NHS trust and see how your results compare to national averages and standards.
- We have also published the infographics used in the 2021 annual report as stand-alone documents.
- We are not publishing consultant level results for elective infra-renal AAA repairs and carotid endarterectomies in the public domain this year. However, we will send you your individual results directly by email over the next week or two so you can retain them for appraisal and revalidation purposes.