NVR Data Submission Deadlines
- Below are the current key dates regarding data submission and analysis for 2022. This involves all NVR procedures carried out up and including 31/12/2021.
- As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, we know that the volume of vascular procedures carried out in 2020 and 2021 will be lower than in previous years. We also expect there to be a larger number of postoperative deaths.
- Similarly to last year, we are going to raise this issue in relation to consultant level outcome reporting with HQIP.
|Initial data entry deadline for elective infra-renal AAA repairs and carotid endarterectomies||25 March 2022|
|Final data submission deadline for all other NVR procedures (complex AAA, emergency AAA, lower limb angioplasty, lower limb bypass and lower limb amputation)||6 May 2022|
|Initial results for elective infra-renal AAA repairs and carotid endarterectomies sent to consultants for validation||W/C 9 May 2022|
|Final data submission deadline for elective infra-renal AAA repairs and carotid endarterectomies||10 June 2022|
NVR lower limb angioplasty/stent procedure note
- In 2020 we added a procedure note for angioplasties that can be generated once key data items had been completed on the NVR.
- Once you have entered data in all pages up to and including the Post-op page, you will see a new button at the bottom of the page, entitled ‘Print’ (you will have needed to save the post-op page for the post-op information to be included in the report).
- You will then be able to choose a short, medium or long version of the report.
- It will then be possible to copy the document and/or text from the NVR into a radiology information system and/or electronic patient notes.