NVR Publications – out now
- The 2022 NVR Annual Report has been published today on our website. This report focuses on all NVR procedures that were carried out between 2019 and 2021.
- The report mainly focuses on the differences in 2021 compared to 2020 and 2021 so that it is possible to see the impact that the COVID-19 pandemic had on the delivery of NHS vascular services in the second year of the pandemic.
- The report also includes the results of an organisational survey undertaken in the summer of 2022.
- The webpage includes:
- The report itself
- A spreadsheet containing trust level appendices for each procedure
- A more interactive spreadsheet entitled ‘NHS Organisational Data Viewer’ that allows you to select your NHS trust and see how your results compare to national averages and standards.
- We have also published the infographics used in the 2022 annual report as stand-alone documents.
We are not publishing consultant level results for elective infra-renal AAA repairs and carotid endarterectomies in the public domain this year. However, we will send you your individual results directly by email over the next week or two so you can retain them for appraisal and revalidation purposes. We are also going to send emails to consultant interventional radiologists, detailing the procedures you have on the NVR.