NVR Data Submission Deadlines
- Below are the current key dates regarding data submission and analysis for 2023. This involves all NVR procedures carried out up and including 31/12/2022.
- Only unit level results will be published in the public domain. The results for individual consultants will be provided to each consultant only, for the purposes of appraisal and revalidation.
|Initial data entry deadline for elective infra-renal AAA repairs and carotid endarterectomies||24 March 2023|
|Final data submission deadline for all other NVR procedures (complex AAA, emergency AAA, lower limb angioplasty, lower limb bypass and lower limb amputation)||5 May 2023|
|Initial results for elective infra-renal AAA repairs and carotid endarterectomies sent to consultants for validation||W/C 9 May 2023|
|Final data submission deadline for elective infra-renal AAA repairs and carotid endarterectomies||9 June 2023|
CQUIN for lower limb revascularisation
- We are pleased to announce that the CQUIN for lower limb revascularisation has renewed for another year by NHS England for the 2023/24 financial year.
- We will analyse the NVR for quarter 3 of 2022/23 (October-December 2022) from the middle of February 2023 so please ensure your non-elective CLTI patients are entered on the NVR before then.
- The CQUIN is an NHS England initiative, and therefore only includes English NHS trusts. We are exploring ways to disseminate the results to trusts and healthboards in Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland so you can benefit from the quarterly reporting of this important NVR metric.